Are you interested in obtaining the state and/or private/public sector Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certifications? Join the Northwest Mountain MSDC and the WA state Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises in a collaborative MBE certification workshop.
- Presentation by NWMMSDC
- Presentation by OMWBE
- Question and Answer
- Open Workshop (bring your applications and come ready with questions)
In today’s environment of constant media, marketing, and sales pitches it is increasingly difficult to separate you, your products, and your company from the competition. Traditional sales methodologies are seeing diminishing returns. In an effort to stand out and cut through the noise we’ve created ‘Strategic Communication’. A sales approach designed to build credibility, value, and differentiate you from the other guys. What’s so different? Join us to find out.
This event highlights two days of sales training and development and is available for MBE certified firms.
Date: Thursday, February 27 – Friday, February 28, 2020
Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Section 1: Strategic Communication Sales Methodology Introduction
- Section 2: Creating a Strategic Conversation Workshop
- Section 3: Becoming Their Partner
- Section 4: Bringing it all together
The Northwest Mountain MSDC requests your nominations for the 2020 Annual Awards. Your nominations are essential to the awards program and demonstrate valuable engagement within our network.
- Robert L. Ryan Award
- John A. Gilmore Award
- Phyllis Gutierrez Kenney Award
2019 Leadership Awards
- Supplier of the Year Class I – IV (Nominated by Corporate and Public Agency Members)
- Public Agency of the Year (Nominated by MBEs)
- Regional Corporation of the Year (Nominated by MBEs)
- National Corporation of the Year (Nominated by MBEs)