Minority supplier development forum highlighting a one-day Business Opportunity Exchange with more than 700 exhibit booths for corporations and minority business enterprises to showcase their products, services and solutions in Atlanta, Georgia.
The NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange is the nation’s premier forum on minority supplier development. For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from the top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in Atlanta, Georgia, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
This one-of-a-kind event features:
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Exchange with more than 700 exhibit booths
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!