We are pleased to announce the 2020 NMSDC Leadership Series, The State of Minority Business.
This year, NMSDC is pivoting to present our traditional Leadership Week activities as a virtual series. Additionally, the event’s programming schedule has been expanded, running throughout a four-week period online from May 13 through June 11.
The 2020 NMSDC Leadership Series offers sessions specifically designed for:
- Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Corporate Plus® Members
- Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Supplier Diversity Practitioners
- Millennial Entrepreneurs
The series also includes three keynote presentations and concludes with a virtual awards ceremony.
Registration Fees (All Access)
- Corporate Member: $300
- Government Institution: $300
- Corporate Plus®: $100
- Certified MBE: No fee
- Non Certified Diverse Supplier: $200
- Non Profit: $200
- Non Member: $400
- Enterprising Women of Color Series: No fee