Chase for Business and Advancing Black Pathways have come together to offer Advancing Black Entrepreneurs — a collection of practical resources tailored to help Black business owners grow and scale their business.
In partnership with Black Enterprise, the National Urban League, the U.S. Black Chambers and the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Advancing Black Entrepreneurs by Chase for Business has developed a series of information-packed sessions that help expand your financial knowledge, including the latest – The Power of Capital.
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, provides a deeper understanding of the various funding options and will cover topics like:
- Thinking strategically about your cash flow
- Determining if your business needs to borrow
- Knowing why you’re a good investment
- Identifying which financial data is important
- Learning your credit options
- Understanding Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs
Don’t miss this chance to take a close look at funding options you can consider for your business.