The RainWise Outreach Grant Program is seeking proposals that help accomplish goals in the five Program Areas below: (levels of funding are only representative and are subject to change. Applicants are invited to propose a body of work that addresses one or more Program Area, and should indicate the estimated level of funding for their proposal.)
- Conduct innovative and effective outreach and customer support (in-person and/or virtual) to interested residential property owners in eligible King County basins resulting in installations of RainWise rain gardens and cisterns (~75K)
- Coordinate extensive outreach and customer support in newly opened and/or reopened King County basins (~40K)
- Embed equity and social justice in RainWise outreach and program delivery (~75K)
- Execute outreach, marketing, and customer support to RainWise Big Roof property owners, including community centers, faith-based centers, schools, businesses, multi-family residences and apartment buildings (~30K)
- Develop resources and provide support for Green Stormwater Infrastructure education and job training (~30K)
Anyone with questions can email GreenGrants@kingcounty.gov or call Amelia Bahr at 206-263-9275.