As we face hardships from the Coronavirus Pandemic, it is necessary to support our teams. Below are some tips for employers to share with their staff regarding things to think about as we move forward in combating these new and unprecedented challenges. Thank you to Tim Otani of Union Bank and NWMMSDC board member for the valuable pointers.
Visit your State Sites for updated information and support:
- Alaska: www.coronavirus.alaska.gov
- Idaho: www.coronavirus.idaho.gov
- Montana: https://covid19.mt.gov
- Oregon: https://coronavirus.oregon.gov
- Utah: https://coronavirus.utah.gov
- Washington: https://www.coronavirus.wa.gov
- Wyoming: https://covid19.wyo.gov
Employees should visit Sallie Mae for student loan support:
Sallie Mae Student Loans: 3-month COVID-19 forbearance. Call (800) 472-5543 and when prompted verbally reply “COVID-19.” System will provide you with the information and place COVID-19 forbearance on your loan.