Dear PPP Borrowers:
The NMSDC Business Consortium Fund “BCF” has partnered with First Bank of the Lake “FBOL” to allow our MBEs to apply for the first and second PPP loans. FBOL serviced over $500MM worth of loans in the first round, and is currently accepting applications for the second round.
What this means for you:
- Quicker turnaround times as FBOL was one of the top lenders in processing PPP loans in the first round.
- The process is fully automated and will only require a “wet ink” signature upon your receipt of the closing package prior to disbursement.
- You will be required to upload all requested documents in the FBOL loan portal. All customer service is handled directly on the website through FBOL.
- You will get your money much faster as long as you meet the qualifications and provide the requested documents.
You can start your PPP loan application in the First Bank of the Lake online portal!
To make your application process as seamless as possible, First Bank of the Lake partnered with ApplyforPPP, a trusted technology partner, to make it easy for you to provide what is needed.
Follow the steps below to start your application:
1. Click the button below to go to https://applyforppp.com/BCF and verify your email address. (Please use the Google Chrome browser.)
2. Once your email is verified, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure link to your PPP application. Remember, this is your unique login!
3. When you log into your application, instructions will guide you on which reports or documents you’ll need to upload to complete your application.
Click here to get started with First Bank of the Lake’s PPP Loan Application portal.
A message from:
Adrienne C. Trimble
President and CEO