The Port of Seattle has debuted a new online system called VendorConnect. VendorConnect is the Port of Seattle’s procurement and contract information database.
With VendorConnect you can:
• Access a one-stop resource for construction projects, consulting services, and goods and services
• Reach Port buyers and procurement specialists
• Receive emails about Port events and business opportunities
• Search vendors and view the event calendar
• Learn current and future purchasing strategies
• Market your business to Port staff and external businesses, including primes seeking
businesses to partner with on upcoming contracts
To begin, you must register yourself and then find or add your business. If you were in the old system, and this is your first time logging in you must recreate your login account.
For instructions on how to log in or register for VendorConnect see this Port of Seattle guide.